Thursday, April 8, 2010

Custom Mother's Day Hampers





If the Mother's Day offer item's I blogged about a while back just didn't happen to tickle your fancy (I can't imagine why ;p) I'd like to let you know that there are always other options.

In fact, for this Mother's Day we will be pleased to custom prepare a beautiful skin care hamper for that special woman that loves you unequivocally and endlessly.

It's all very simple;

  1. Browse through our wide range of premium Mary Kay products at http://www.marykay.com.my (Note: Orders cannot be placed directly at this site)
  2. Note down the products that you would like to include in your custom hamper (if you need further information on any product you're always welcome to give me a call at the number provided below)
  3. The total value of products should be MYR50 or above to qualify for this promotion
  4. Give me a call or drop me an email (contact details below) and provide me with the names of the products you'd like to include in the hamper
  5. Payment and delivery options will be discussed, but goods are usually delivered to your doorstep with cash on delivery
  6. Surprise your mother with a gorgeous and thoughtful gift!

There you have it. Simple steps to an unforgettable Mother's Day this year.

----------------------------------------------------------

As always, I would love to hear from you, whether it be for orders, queries, information or skin care product advice.

Contact me, Agnas De Silva at 012-6460616 or drop me a line at agnesmary7@yahoo.com

Large orders qualify for extra freebies, call to find out more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Industrious Bumble Bee. . . Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada